Friday, April 8, 2016

This is me.....

This is me.
Red
Red
Your Core philosophy is red. You see a world that is bettered by passion and individuality. You incorporate emotion and immediate action into your life. You probably have many of these qualities: Fun, Non-Judgemental, Emotional, Enthusiastic, Free-wheeling, Impulsive, Impatient.
rummonkeys.com quiz My personality quiz
My colour is Red, although I might not agree with the impatient bit I still agree with rest. Let me tell you a little bit about me.Well, my favourite subject in school is probably writing and reading. I really like the passion projects we are doing in school (only year 7's)And thats where I finally found out my favourite animal. The Orca, the orca known as the killer whale is actually one of the smartest animals, they have a side of the brain that we don't have. So that's all I'm telling you about me for now.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment