Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Why is it important to be online

Safe online 

Its important to be safe online because if your not, a lot of bad things could happen. Being safe online still means you can have friends a chat but in the right way. Being safe online is important because you don't want to go and hurt other peoples feelings or tell them what's going on in your personal life cause if you do they can track you down and you don't know what's on the other side of the computer or iPhone screen, Even worse your computer might get a virus or shut down one question are you safe online?

1 comment:

  1. I agree that everyone has to be safe online because something bad could happen. I think that I am safe online because every time something inappropriate comes up on my screen I quickly delete the tab.

    ReplyDelete