Friday, September 2, 2016

Camp 2016 the activity

Camp 2016

2.9.16

The activity

There I was on the activity that i was dreading but looking forward to at the same time. The butterflies in my stomach grew bigger and bigger but full of excitement.

My hands griped on tight to the front of my boogie board. People like my friend Jemma yelling  out go Maia. My head was looking down to the bottom of the hydra slide. I blocked out all the noise then it came the 1,2,3 push but he only counted to one. I was not ready. I was racing down I could hear and feel the wind on my face, I closed my eyes then felt my board skim across the water then my board stopped and sank. I felt the cold touch of water go up my spine I turned around mouth wide open. The slide looked steep and massive. After the first ride I was eager to go again and again I wanted to never stop.

I choose the slide because not many people will be able to say I went on a massive slide into a lake when I was 11, also the hydra slide stood out from all of the other activities and it was also the most fun for me.


The Hydra slide by Maia Carrie!!



No comments:

Post a Comment